Tuesday, October 5, 2010

From the Bench Today

I try, I really really try to not make rings. But, the truth is, I love them. I love all kinds, small ones, big ones, gem ones, silver ones. I love wearing them and, truthfully, I LOVE making them.


I know they are more work, and the nice necklaces and earrings that I make I can ship out right away. But, I love rings. There. I said it. No more denial.



That being said...I finished this today. I love how it is a little rustic but still so girly. I love how it is big but has such tiny details. It is really comfortable to wear and, if it doesn't sell soon, it will probably become mine.


Or, truth be told, I'll get in the studio and make another ring that will become my favorite. I just can't help it.

3 comments:

  1. pictures really look good of this ring, that second picture is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to rings and always will be! That one is lovely..

    ReplyDelete