Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Photos

I have this camera that is a pocket camera, Nikon Coolpix.  A great little point and shoot I use and let the kids use for random pictures they want to take or for when I am too lazy to trot myself upstairs to the studio to retrieve my good camera.

I took a picture yesterday I wanted to share with you and, when I went to download, I found lots of other photos on there as well.  Here are some of my favorites.

These were taken by my daughter this summer in Paris after she ran out of room on her camera.  This was our last day and we were visiting Notre Dame.

Gargoyles! 

We think this is the Gypsy ring leader of the group that stole my husband wallet.  He was feeding hundreds of birds and distracting the tourists. 

Gorgeous Front of the Cathedral



Wonderful gelato shop that scooped cones in the shape of flowers!  


See!?!  and it was sooo yummy!
This was also on the camera...

First Football Game, First performance!  How exciting.

And, finally, this is what I was going to share in the first place before I found the better pictures. 


I made a cake on Friday night.  I was gone all day Saturday and when I came home this was all that was in the dishwasher, and the cake was gone.  I guess cake was the food choice of the  day!  Hilarious!  Ah well, sometimes you just need a piece (or two) of chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment