Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Delivery and From the Bench


I got two deliveries today! Yay! This is what was in my packages. Flourite, Prehnite, Amethyst, Onyx, Ruby, Chalcedony and others. The big one in the middle is Malachite-Azurite with really striking patterning in the stone. Funny, when I ordered these I didn't notice the color theme! Now, greens with splashes of purple and pink? So lovely! I can't wait to create.

Here are a couple of rings I made today. Boy, having the kids at school has really given me lots of bench time. Since they leave at 6:45 in the morning I've been in my studio by 7 working and creating. I have a couple more in process but I had some of my summer swimming buddies come over and swim today (is it wrong that it was funner with no kids?)

These are some of the druzys I received way back in the begining of the summer and finally got around to creating rings. I am really happy with the way they are turning out. I will be making them in different sizes so hopefully I'll have something to fit everyone.


They'll be in my shop later.... I don't know how much later, depends on when I get photos edited...my least favorite part next to writing the listing description :-).

Anyway, I hope you like them.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful rings! I can't wait to see what you make with the new stones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I am loving those rings
    my kind of style I always love when the gem is still sorta on the rough/natural side

    ReplyDelete