Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New from the Bench


I've postponed my vacation updates for now to share something new from the bench. We had a cooler day yesterday and that combined with a little fixing of the air conditioning system in my shop I was able to work more than a couple of hours yesterday. I got some orders done as well as some things I wanted to make.


These are the beads and focals I wrote about here. I'm still tweaking, but I am pretty pleased with the progress so far. The green one is up in my shop but I may add to it and/or the others. I think they still need a little something.

This is new, too. A gorgeous lace agate with colors of the Painted Desert.

All-in-all I'd say it was a pretty productive day at the bench.

2 comments:

  1. all beautiful! Love the ring and the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous stones! Can't wait to check out more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete