Saturday, July 10, 2010

We are back.


Since I am still on London time I am up at 4 in the morning. Well, the perfect time to share a little about our trip. I so meant to blog throughout the trip sharing with you all of the wonderful things we experienced but it was not meant to be.

It was wonderful but there was so much to see and do we never made it back to the hotel before 11, or if we did, we only changed and went back out again.

London was our favorite place of the trip. I think we would have liked Paris more if we hadn't already been tired when we arrived, but, seriously, I adore London.

There are so many pictures and I'll try to share some with you once I get them edited down to blogger size. We are so happy to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it home safely. I was beginning to think you stayed in Europe!

    Smiles -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home and had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete