Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Searching for a Needle in a Haystack...

I made some new earrings today. They are small fine silver balls. I tossed them into my tumbler along with my other projects. When it was time to empty the tumbler...this is what I saw.

This is what I was looking for:


Problem 1: they are the same shape...


Problem 2: they are the same color


I found them finally.... after fifteen minutes!


They are really cute and nothing hardens and polishes like tumbling...but I need to find a better way.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

2 comments:

  1. i read somewhere once to get a little container, like what the 35mm film used to come in, put in your small items, and some shot, and then throw the whole thing in the tumbler. I don't know if it works or not....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! What about a stainless steel tea strainer ball with some shot in it??

    ReplyDelete