Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Random Trip Leads to Obsession.


Well, maybe not obsession, but maybe a new interest and a little collecting. I had the vintage bug today so I went to this wonderful store nearby that is always PACKED with things. It gets a little overwhelming, but it cures my bug and I usually walk out with a couple of treasures. Today I found three.

I have always loved these:




Now, I have begun with these:



I am going to use them, instead of display. The back one seems perfect for letters and cards, the one on the left...I'm thinking a fruit bowl, and the smaller on the right will be perfect for the drink packets we have (via, crystal light, etc!)

Nice pops of color and utility until I can get a central display!


p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway! http://thirtysixten.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-no-1.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! I don't get around lately to blogs to comment, so I don't get hardly and comments!!! BTW, I LOVE your obsessed collection!!! Your display looks awesome!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked through your blog and shop and your jewelry is to die for!!! Gorgeous! I also love the violet ring that some lucky person is going to win!

    ReplyDelete