Friday, April 30, 2010

Gig 'Em Aggies!


We are all very excited around here. We got the good news today that our daughter was accepted into Texas A&M~ My husband and I both went there and we are very excited for her!

Now it's scheduling (crossing fingers nothing conflicts with our Europe trip this summer), housing, furniture, books....the fun part begins.

I am so excited to see what God has planned for her. She has her whole world ahead of her. I am going to be concentrating on that, not that she is going away...NO! I am focusing on how GOOD this is going to be for her. She will thrive and I am so excited!

3 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations!! How exciting! At least College Station isn't too far away. Oh, and can you take me to Europe with you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY VERY exciting - you must be so proud!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats! It is going to be a great experience for her, and you know she'll be home for the holidays and the breaks! ;)

    &I don't know if your relationship with her is anything like my relationship with my mom but we are both sooo similar that a lot of times our personalities collide (we're both pretty strong, opinionated and somewhat aggressive.) When I'm home a lot we fight - and once I moved away me and my mom became a lot closer. We talked online everyday and I started telling her a lot more about the little things going on (which I never used to hide from her but never really volunteered either.) Now that I'm living back home I can tell our relationship matured over that time. (I lived away from home for 3 semesters.)

    ReplyDelete