Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Restless Crafter


I am not sure what is causing my restlessness of late. Maybe it's the beautiful weather, maybe it's spring fever, maybe it's the waiting to hear about my daughter's college. Either way, I just can't seem to be still.

I saw this tutorial the other day and couldn't get it out of my mind. Although I don't really sew much I thought this would be a fun thing to make and a perfect place to put my yarn and granny squares which seem to be spilling out everywhere. (another project I started)

So, having a free morning (which I really don't but wanted to make some time for me) I worked on this basket. I enlarged it (double the base fabric size and increase the sides by half). And sewed away. The tutorial was really easy to follow and made this project really easy.

Now I have a cute basket to put my yarn in. I also got the sewing bug out of my system.



Extra Info: my cute little pincushion was purchased from RoseKepler on Etsy. The fabric was purchased from MaterialGal on etsy

1 comment:

  1. what a great project! It turned out great. Hope you hear from A&M soon!

    ReplyDelete