Saturday, January 14, 2012

Selling Stones

In the process of trying to get my mojo and inspiration back I began going through my stash of stones.  Some of these I have had for quite a while and just have not been able to come up with ideas.  Some I, honestly, just am tired of looking at, pulling them out trying to come up with designs, only to put them back into their case.

Don't get me wrong, they are reeeely nice stones.  Some I paid a lot of money for and they are all gorgeous, it just doesn't do me any good to be going over the same things.  The definition of insanity, right? 

So, in preparation for a fresh start they are going.  If you are a rock hound you can find some really nice stones to add to your collection if you want to.

They are here:
in my destash shop I open off and on.  http://jawbreakers.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment