Friday, January 27, 2012

New Ring

I attempted a new ring today.  I picked up those gorgeous rose cut stones at the gem show and was trying to come up with something to showcase them.  They are all very clear and I thought it would be great to showcase them in an open setting.

It was a little more meticulous work than I thought it would be.  The stones are very irregular so the bezel has to fit just right.  I think it worked out beautifully.  I am keeping this one for myself but have listed the ring with other stone options in my store though just the white topaz for now. I am hoping to upgrade to gold for some of my more colorful stones. 


As usual I was in a hurry to photograph and hit it a little late, hence the blue in my photos.  Tomorrow promises to be sunny so I'll be doing another shoot then. 

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment: