Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Coming Soon!

I have been working on getting my dad's Etsy shop up and going.  I took some final pictures today with my daughter modeling the vintage pieces he has (which he made, by the way but back in the 1970s).  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to post that it is up and running..whew!  I don't remember it being this complicated when I started a few years ago. 

Don't be concerned about the colors of my daughter's hands in the pictures.  It's just my inability to be consistent in the "effects" in photo editor.  They are just for size and scale and once they are in the listing and not next to each other it won't be noticeable.  Except for that obvious orange one...a failed attempt at a sepia look.  haha..

Anyway...enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment