Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't you just love it....

When things turn out better than you planned?


This week the weather here has been gorgeous. I caught a bad case of spring fever! Some people clean their house, some people play outside, some people do their own things when they have spring fever...I want to plant things!

I decided to try something new this year. Along with the usual annuals I plant I thought I'd try a little succulent garden.

I found this gorgeous pot at Walmart. It's one of the Better Homes and Gardens collection and was in my new favorite color. It was only $10~ What a bargain. I bought the two large plants in the back; harvested the rocks from my yard, and took cuttings from a plant I have for the row of succulents in the front. None of these I know the names of, but I do know the plant in the front is very hardy and grows and multiplies well.



Once all was done I was very happy with the results. It turned out better than I planned and should live a long time...it is low maintenance after all!

1 comment: