Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Today was the first time I could drag myself into the studio. Since we came back from vacation I have had zero motivation, creativity, desire to even walk into my studio. I only went in there today because of the orders I HAD to get out.

Once I started it was rejuvenating. I didn't really expect that but once I started I really got motivated. I got all my orders completed and then made this. Not complicated, but I wanted it simple so it wouldn't compete with the gorgeous focal.

So, I have some stones to set in the rings now they are out of the tumbler and are all nice and polished shiny. I'm looking forward to getting back in there tomorrow and make more stuff! My slump was cured by just getting in there and doing...huh..who'da guessed?

2 comments:

  1. This happens to me all the time! Sometimes we need a little push to get the ball rolling again eh? Love the pendant, I've really been into Turquoise lately! It seems everything I buy is that color. Can't wait to see what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that the best way to get your creative juice flowing is just to- create. Something! Anything!

    ReplyDelete