Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New....



I have this little problem.  See....I can't stop buying gorgeous stones of all kinds.  BUT, when it comes to setting them my idea flow gets blocked.

Buttons, however, I don't seem to have a problem with.  Ideas flow freely.  I don't think the stones I buy would work like buttons do because buttons are small, light and charming to wear.  They go with all colors and most outfits.  Especially the summer casuals.

So for now, I'm avoiding stones and focusing on buttons.  Maybe once all of my button ideas get created I'll get some ideas for stones.

Here's my latest.  See the little button I made out of a ball of recycled silver?  I think it turned out so cute.  Sometimes I surprise myself.

4 comments:

  1. I love the buttons! And you're right! They do go perfect with the summer casual look....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be so proud of this! it's just quaint and perfect!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this!!!! I especially love the creamy colored button- and your little recycled silver button is adorable, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I was was looking at and wishing for you 5 Mothers Day rings AGAIN. So GREAT. I love your stuff {{{{{{deep sigh}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete