Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A new lens



I got a new camera lens for my birthday

(why do I always want to spell lens as lense?)

anyway...I was playing with it tonight and I wanted to share these.  They aren't the greatest pictures but notice two things:
1.  These were taken AT NIGHT...yes, I had my lights on but there was no flash at all.  This is a fast lens f/1.4. 

2.  The Bukah - translated, the blurry background.  The quality of this sets photos apart and this one has a gorgeous blurring that is smooth and consistent. 


As you can see from the first picture, it isn't a macro lens but it still takes really cool shots in low light.  

So I'm very excited once I get some real natural sunlight to take shots of my jewelry.  I hope it really amps up my photographs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment