Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New from the bench...

Rectangular and spectacular moonstone.  High dome, thick and super flash.    Surrounded in sterling silver ball decoration.  Size 7.5  already made but I still have a few of these stones and I can make a custom size.


Gorgeous turquoise set in a shadow box of sterling silver.  I stamped the top piece and domed it so it is a great three dimensional piece with the stone inside the dome.  This is also a 7.5 to 8.  I make these my size so if they don't sell at least I can wear them!  I can do customs of this one too, with different pieces of turquoise of course.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, they are both wonderful!
    Especially the turquoise, I love 3D stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! I do love the first one a little more though--oh my goodness--be still my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moonstone ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete